Friday, July 18, 2008

Toywatches

Toywatches wich stands for: watches in candy-colours, made of plastic and last but not least: Very stylish.
I love these Adidas Watches. The colours are so cute. Wear it with a simple outfit and it's a fine eye catcher! Hmm, The green one isn't my favourite.. I think that's a eye catcher too, but not in a good way. http://www.toywatchusa.com/
And, special for the persons who aren't convinced of the coolnes yet, what do you think of a talking toywatch? The only disadvantage is: the watch is talking Japanese, so probably you can't understand it... http://www.fredflare.com/

9 comments:

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

This is an awesomely cool blog you've got here.
Mind if I add you to my blog roll?

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Thanks for the link back (and compliment!) - that is so cool :)

xox
S

mei_yun said...

Wauw die zijn echt wel helemaal demax.
Awesome!
Ik heb een uurwerk uit mijn 'kinderjaren' heb er allerlei kleurijke stikkertjes opgeplakt en nu heb ik een lekker coel uurwerk :p

Fashion Addict said...

I've seen a lot of these colorful watches these days! Although it's becoming a big trend, I'm more on the classic type of watches, but still these are cute and funky.

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me?

yiqin; said...

I WANT A TALKING WATCH!!! But my mother says I'll treat it like a toy & not wear it :(

Fashion Addict said...

thanks for adding my link!

Terren said...

those adidas watches are really, really cool. i <3 the green one!

lara said...

haha a watch that talks :D great ! Unfortunately I cant understand japanese!

LuLu124 said...

great watches, i love the adidas ones!!! :))) xoxo, lulu

p.s. i've added you to my blog roll, i hope you don't mind!!!